That’s a picture of the three of us, looking like children of the Dust Bowl — in Pennsylvania. When Autumn arrives, I am reminded of these things: 1. Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte 2. Clear skies, crisp breezes and colorful crunchy leaves (I will forever think of the east coast version of “fall”) 3. The day.
For some reason, this particular one is becoming a followspot upon all the things that I’m struggling with right now. Anything at all frustrating, stressful, heartbreaking, bitter, blue — illuminated. I feel like remembering this day would put all the other crap into perspective. But it seems to make it worse.
4. Financially Strained
5. Feeling Dumpy
9. Coconut water
10. Hate my hair
1. No one’s into me — in all the Universe. Including Pluto. And other Universes
2. My eyelids are connected to the center of the Earth
3. I am just looking for a reason to see if I could murder someone with my bare hands, Whistles
4. Should I finally bite the bullet and become a stripper
5. Feeling Mama Cass – without the singing and the famousness
6. Wanting to drown myself in macaroni and cheese
7. Wicked Witch
8. Retail Therapists Anonymous
9. Cocktails +
10. Hate everything
I feel like I’m just wading through things, a bit. Waiting for the same stuff to feel less heavy. Something like that.