I Hugged Howie Mandel.

26 Nov

UPDATE: My episode is airing THURSDAY DECEMBER 13, 9PM on NBC!…And I hugged him so hard I almost knocked him down. I’m no delicate flower, people. I pack a punch!

You guys remember how I went to a casting for Howie Mandel’s new game show “Take It All”, beginning December 10th in NBC Primetime, where you can win hundreds of thousands of dollars in cash and prizes?

Well, I’m on it.

In case you haven’t caught this yet, here’s the promo.

Look out, America. Lauren Bair is coming to your television! (I heard that people who refer to themselves in third person have narcissistic tendencies to be narcissists, but trust me – I’m just a small town girl – livin’ in a lonnnnnnnely worrrrrrrrld…)

It’s a crazy fun show. I’m also crossing my fingers for some sweet deodorant commercial work from this glorious arms-up-shot. Flawless pits! Thanks mostly to the pantyliners that were stuck into my sweater. Cinemagic!

19 Responses to “I Hugged Howie Mandel.”

1. Brianna Barrett November 26, 2012 at 2:36 PM #

I’m so excited to watch this! When are you on?

• Lauren Bair November 26, 2012 at 2:38 PM #

I’m not sure yet! I’ll post it when I find out ;) XO!

2. Oranges and Avocados November 26, 2012 at 2:53 PM #

I thought I saw this but wasn’t sure what it was all about. I just thought, “Oh, that Lauren is in so many commercials.” Ha! Yay! I hope you are a big wiener!

• Lauren Bair November 26, 2012 at 4:04 PM #

I just hope to be a big wiener in life ;) I think it looks like I’m in a lot of commercials because half my posts are about weird auditions I never book. Haha! XO

3. Jen November 26, 2012 at 5:30 PM #

Yay Lauren!!!!

4. Amy November 27, 2012 at 2:40 PM #

WHAT?! You got in? I can’t believe it!!! When does it air? I must see this! Congrats!!!

• Lauren Bair December 3, 2012 at 1:48 PM #

I still don’t know which nite it airs! Hoping to find out soon ;) XO!

5. Jack Wells December 3, 2012 at 1:07 AM #

CONGRATS!!!

6. Sarah December 13, 2012 at 3:27 AM #

I would be willing to bet the majority of your small town will be watching! We saw you in the ads on Monday night.if you get home soon I would LOVE to see you &Les. Miss you,girls. Guess the tv screen and fb will have to suffice for now!;)hugs.

• Lauren Bair December 17, 2012 at 11:49 AM #

Sarah! I’m currently trying to get my parents to come visit HERE! I think they might make it in February. It would be SO much fun to see you, next time I’m in Lancaster! Can we make it a reunion?? Hahaha. You, me, Les and some 1980s sticker books. XO

7. Wayne Kennedy December 14, 2012 at 1:35 PM #

From one from your small town,
    Congratulations, you kept your integrity, but I guess that doesn’t help to eat. I assume individuals from Illinois don’t have values.

• Lauren Bair December 17, 2012 at 11:52 AM #

Hahaha. I KNOW! This show kind of makes me wonder about trusting anyone…! Thank you Mr. Kennedy! (I don’t think I’ll ever be old enough to not call you Mr.!) Haha. At least I still have my soul. I’ll see what I can do to pay my rent with my “great character”. ;) Hope things are well with you and the fam!

8. Rob Bertholf (@rob) December 15, 2012 at 1:26 PM #

You got robbed. You shouldn’t have trusted that guy!!

• Lauren Bair December 17, 2012 at 11:54 AM #

Where were you when I was taping this show! Hahaha. Ah well. Jeremy can enjoy his $350,000 cash and his little raisin heart. I’ll go warm up some Ramen for Christmas.

9. Kelvington (@Kelvington) December 15, 2012 at 5:27 PM #

Just watched the show from my DVR, and WOW were you ripped off. You were amazing on the show, but that guy has no heart. Your story about the “Make A Wish Foundation” was very touching, while I can’t give them a ton I am going to make a donation in your name, since that guy treated you so badly. Best of luck to you! PS. You have a great smile!

• Lauren Bair December 17, 2012 at 11:56 AM #

Kelvington! That is AWESOME. How cool!! Thank you so much!! You know you are changing someone’s life this very second. YOU are awesome. Tons of good fortune is coming your way… ;) Thanks so much for making all the craziness of that game show actually turn into something great ;)

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Lauren’s Ellen’s “Better Baby”. | THIS IS LALA LAND - September 16, 2013

[…] cardigan. I dunno – I just happened to be wearing it for this, and for that $#*@&%*# game show, back in December. JEREMY!! […]