The Bairs Are Coming.

7 Feb

parents-hug-skypeThat is my most recent photo of my parents.

It’s from when we sign off on Skype. We group hug. It looks like a little “tent-revival”, but I love it. And these two people are COMING TO LOS ANGELES TODAY!!!!!!!!!!! All the way from Lancaster, PA!

We’re gonna do so much stuff!!!

1. Go to Venice Beach:parents-hug-venice-beach-guy2. Check out Hollywood Blvd:parents-hug-hollywood-blvd3. Get up close to the Hollywood Sign:parents-hug-hollywood-sign4. And zip around Rodeo Drive:parents-hug-sportscar-rodeo-drive5. And MORE, ETC!

I love them. I cannot wait to see them!! *(And then post a crazy blog about it.)

12 Responses to “The Bairs Are Coming.”

1. Jen February 7, 2013 at 2:10 PM #

HAHAHAHA! That is awesome!!!!!! Have a GREAT time!

• Lauren Bair March 15, 2013 at 7:21 PM #

Thank you Jen!! We definitely did. I think. Well, I definitely did ;)

2. casfreedom February 7, 2013 at 2:11 PM #

Cannot wait to hear about this adventure. I expect some laugh out loud moments! xxo CA

3. Andrea February 7, 2013 at 7:42 PM #

The Hollywood bus tours were always fun for my family. Have an amazing time!!!

• Lauren Bair March 15, 2013 at 7:19 PM #

Thank you Andrea!! I made them go in MY own tour bus. Hahaha.

4. Amanda Fuller February 8, 2013 at 6:39 AM #

Yaaaay! Tell them I said HI and have fun!

5. cassiecohn February 8, 2013 at 3:03 PM #

I’m sure its been said before, but can’t help myself: BAIR HUGS!!

6. Laura March 7, 2013 at 1:05 PM #

Hi Lauren! I just discovered your blog — your posts are hilarious! And then I read this post and saw that you’re from Lancaster, PA and freaked out. I am too! Where in Lancaster? I grew up in Lititz and now I live in Phoenix, AZ as a designer/letterpress printer. Looks like you’re really enjoying L.A.!

• Lauren Bair March 15, 2013 at 7:17 PM #

Laura! Lancaster twinsies!! My address was always Lancaster when I lived there — I went to Hempfield High School. Do you know where that is? Like, 20 mins from downtown. So awesome that you’re doing such cool work in Phoenix! Do you have anything online I could look at? I love great design and letterpress is so lovely. Thanks so much for reading! I really appreciate it ;)